Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Category : Animate your association
More and more funders are asking for financial valuation of associative volunteering.
This raises many concrete questions:
– what should be counted? All meetings? What events? The preparation ? Individual work? Collective?
– what value should be attributed to these hours? Are all tasks equal?
– How to justify these counts and their evaluation?
But also questions that refer to the meaning of commitment:
– Isn’t it contradictory to monetize a voluntary commitment?
– Won’t that change the relationship to commitment?
– Won’t this create a distinction between volunteers?
Through these questions and that of the alternatives to the financial valuation of volunteering, this training will help leaders to position themselves on these issues.
A digital tool dedicated to promoting volunteering, https://benevalibre.orgwill be presented for those who wish to develop this evaluation.
This event was imported from:https://formationdesbenevoles79.fr/component/jevents/detailevenement/341/-/la-valorisation-du-benevolat?ItemidI6