Easily manage your budget with apps
Looking to save money but don’t know where to start? First of all, it is essential to learn how to manage your budgets in order to have an overview of your accounts on a daily basis. For that, I have some tips for you to manage your expenses.
Here are some key steps in managing your finances:
- Establish a monthly budget:
List and categorize all of your income and expenses. Be sure to consider all types of expenses, including fixed expenses (rent, credit, electricity…) and variable expenses (food, outings, entertainment…).
- Track your actual expenses and income :
Write down all your expenses and cash receipts and compare them to your budget. This will allow you to spot overspending and take steps to address it.
- Save as soon as possible:
By reducing, even a little bit, expenses here or there, you will manage to save a little every month, remember: there are no small savings!
It is important to note that managing your budgets requires discipline and perseverance. It’s important to stay focused on your long-term financial goals (purchase of an apartment? retirement, etc.) and continue to monitor and adjust your budget each month.
Manage your budgets with free apps
Today there are many applications to learn how to manage your budget. They can help you track your daily expenses and save! Here are some examples of free apps:
- Mint: This free app lets you connect all your bank accounts and credit cards, and gives you an overview of your spending and savings. It allows you to track your expenses by category;
- banking : Bankin is a cost-free mobile app that keeps track of all your bank accounts and credit cards in one place. It gives you a general view of your accounts, income and expenses at a given time.
- Wally : Wally is a free application that helps you track your daily expenses and income, here too, expenses are categorized. You can also add photos of your receipts and receipts for better tracking.
Choose the app that best suits your needs and lifestyle. You can very well try several free applications and choose the one that suits you best in the end!
Manage your expenses together with the Tricount application
Tricount is a mobile application that tracks the expenses of a group of people. It is useful for group vacations, outings with friends, roommates, etc. It allows each member of the group to enter their expenses and share them with the other members, so that everyone can see who spent what and who owes money to whom.
With Tricountyou can :
- Create a group : Start by creating a group of people you want to manage a budget with. Add all group members to the app.
- Add expenses: Each member can add their expenses to the app. It is possible to specify expense categories, such as meals, accommodation, activities, etc.
- Track expenses : All members can view each member’s spending, so everyone can see who spent what and who owes money to whom.
- Establish a budget: Using Added Expenses, you can set a budget for each expense category. This will let you know how much you can spend in each category and make sure you don’t go over it!
You can create as many groups as you want and use them for different situations. The free Tricount app is available on the App Store and Google Play. It is also possible to register via the Tricount website to access its features from a computer.