The CNP Assurances group is a key player in personal insurance in France, Europe and South America. CNP Assurances anticipates and supports changes in society. Life insurance, retirement, borrower, welfare, health, services… it is because we are open to others and to the world that we offer useful solutions to the greatest number of people to facilitate all life paths. Corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our mission: it inspires our offers, guides our financial practices and stimulates our innovations to reinvent insurance. As an insurer, co-insurer and reinsurer, thanks to our unique business model, CNP Assurances designs pension and savings solutions that adapt to the different distribution methods of our multiple partners (from the physical network to 100% online) and the needs of their customers in each country where the Group is present. 2nd in life insurance in France, 7th insurer in Europe, 3rd insurer in Brazil, CNP Assurances has 5,156 employees worldwide. We are members of the French public financial center and a subsidiary of Banque Postale.
For more information, discover who we are on cnp.fr and ask your questions directly to our Ambassadors on https://cnp-assurances.career-inspiration.com/app/home www.cnp.fr @CNP_Assurances
ASSET MANAGEMENT – MIDDLE OFFICE
REAL ESTATE TECHNICAL MANAGER M/F
Type of Contract
Description of the mission
You join the Real Estate, Infrastructure and Forest Asset Management department as:
– Real Estate Technical Manager
You will be the correspondent of the real estate asset managers (agents) for all technical subjects within the framework of the existing management delegation.
As such, you will have the following missions:
– Ensure the proper application of the management framework mandates
– Analyze, arbitrate and validate annually the multi-year work plans and budgets presented by the Assets Managers during specific meetings and throughout the year according to new events not provided for in the budget
– Challenge the action plans of asset managers in the establishment of multi-year work plans in order to ensure the continuous improvement of the energy performance of buildings
– Follow in a database the progress of the work plans and their update by the asset managers on time
– Analyze heavy work programs, feasibility studies and costs proposed by agents, in particular tertiary buildings when they are fully vacated
– Supervise and control major asset restructuring projects, and the contractual provisions of technical mandates (MOA, MOD) which are proposed by the asset managers
– Conduct audits of the application by asset managers of the provisions of the framework mandates, in particular on compliance with regulatory provisions, on compliance with the green works charter, on the quality of work, on compliance with deadlines and budgets
– Ensure compliance, by the agents, with the security conditions of goods and people
– Ensure the harmonization and consistency of technical services
– Carry out an active watch on all the technical and regulatory subjects applied to his field
– Contribute to proposing strategic orientations and a policy for the development of buildings, in particular to improve their performance in the context of the energy transition.
During acquisitions, in conjunction with the asset managers, you:
– check the scope of studies and technical audits.
– validate the technical due diligence control sheet.
– participate in the improvement of technical services for acquisitions in VEFA or CPI.
During works in VEFA or CPI:
Follow up on the technical aspects of the projects by analyzing the reports of the steering committees, by participating in the visits of the witnesses and by validating the services if necessary.
You will represent CNP Assurances in professional associations, and at investor meetings on club deals for technical aspects.
– Mastery of building legislation, standards and construction rules
– Knowledge of the technical installations of the buildings
– Knowledge of the real estate market
– Mastery of purchasing procedures and negotiation techniques
– Control of contractual relations with donors
MIDDLE OFFICE MANAGER – 461
Europe, France, Ile-de-France, Hauts-de-Seine (92)
Issy les Moulineaux
Education level min. required
level of experience
More than 10 years