The CNP Assurances group is a key player in personal insurance in France, Europe and South America. CNP Assurances anticipates and supports changes in society. Life insurance, retirement, borrower, welfare, health, services… it is because we are open to others and to the world that we offer useful solutions to the greatest number of people to facilitate all life paths. Corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our mission: it inspires our offers, guides our financial practices and stimulates our innovations to reinvent insurance. As an insurer, co-insurer and reinsurer, thanks to our unique business model, CNP Assurances designs pension and savings solutions that adapt to the different distribution methods of our multiple partners (from the physical network to 100% online) and the needs of their customers in each country where the Group is present. 2nd in life insurance in France, 7th insurer in Europe, 3rd insurer in Brazil, CNP Assurances has 5,156 employees worldwide. We are members of the French public financial center and a subsidiary of Banque Postale.
For more information, discover who we are on cnp.fr and ask your questions directly to our Ambassadors on https://cnp-assurances.career-inspiration.com/app/home www.cnp.fr @CNP_Assurances
RISK MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL – LEGAL
LEGAL ASSISTANT M/F
Type of Contract
Description of the mission
The Business Law Department is looking for an intern at the end of their studies, Master 2 Law or registered at the IEJ. Your missions will consist of providing help and assistance to the lawyers of the business law department, as needed, on the following main types of work:
– Contribute to the follow-up of the negotiation and the drafting of contracts with suppliers (within the scope of the service),
– Carry out research and legal analyzes mainly in business law / contract law, and write internal notes and summaries of the studies thus carried out,
– Participate in the monitoring and updating of standard contracts drawn up by the business law department according to the needs of operational staff and regulatory developments,
– Contribute to the legal monitoring of the service, to the writing of legal news articles,
– Monitoring of the group’s trademarks and domain names.
As part of these missions, you will be called upon to support the lawyers in their regular exchanges with other central functions of the CNP Assurances Group (Purchasing, Compliance, Information Systems, etc.) and the businesses at the origin of the operational needs requiring legal support.
In order to carry out your missions, you will be equipped with the following professional skills:
– Organization and rigor in the management of your work and the respect of deadlines,
– Writing skills,
– Good communication skills,
– Assertiveness and taste for teamwork,
– You are fluent in English,
– You are comfortable with computer tools (word, excel, powerpoint).
Do you want to join a dynamic company, a leader in Personal Insurance and recognized for its support for work-study students with the obtaining of the HAPPY TRAINEES label in 2022?
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
LEGAL ASSISTANT – 024
Europe, France, Ile-de-France, Hauts-de-Seine (92)
Education level min. required
level of experience
English (read, written, spoken)