CNP Assurances – CONFIRMED MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER M/F
The CNP Assurances group is a key player in personal insurance (life, retirement, borrower, personal risk, health, quality services, etc.) in France, Europe and Latin America.
In a few figures, CNP Assurances achieves a turnover of 36 billion euros with a net profit of more than 1.9 billion euros for the year 2022.
Joining CNP means integrating a solid company made up of more than 3,000 employees in France, and more than 5,000 worldwide.
Driven by a civic vocation, we act for an inclusive and sustainable society by providing as many people as possible with insurance solutions that protect and facilitate all life paths. We are members of La Banque Postale Group.
Why choose CNP Assurances?
Joining us means choosing a company committed to the development of its employees within a collective rich in all its talents and all its diversity.
To offer you the best possible employee experience, we offer the following advantages in particular:
• Attractive and fair remuneration (equality index between men and women 99/100)
• Dynamic career management
• The commitment of our employees in conditions favorable to individual and collective well-being.
If you are interested in joining us, then don’t hesitate and apply!
The Group Accounting Department is looking for a Transverse Multinorm Reporting department for a
Confirmed Management Controller
As part of the preparation of the company’s accounts, this department is responsible for producing the Group’s economic model and presenting the results to the CNP Assurances governance bodies (Executive Committee, Audit and Risks Committee, Board of administration), in cooperation with DTI, DPP, DRG and UR. He analyzes the risks and options inherent in his field of intervention.
Reporting to the service manager, you join the team and your activities are as follows:
– Control and analyze the result of the CNP Group at each closing, in particular on the international scope
– Control and analyze the results of the international subsidiaries. You are their privileged interlocutor within the team both for the analysis of the result and to serve as support in their process of raising accounts.
– Participate in the implementation of the new process and the new tool in the IFRS17 environment
– Taking care of specific requests
The main objectives to be achieved are:
– Comply with the existing formalism on the files in charge (documentation of the data received, the reprocessing carried out centrally, the requests made by email to the interlocutors internal and external to the Group, etc.)
– Respect the closing deadlines specific to the upstream and the constraints of external publication and shareholders
– Produce quality and reliable deliverables that management can use in their decision-making
– Be part of the management’s internal communication practices vis-à-vis the auditors as well as vis-à-vis internal controllers and auditors
– Respect the strong principle of confidentiality linked to the Group function
– Have a very good ability to adapt to the new IFRS17 environment
You have experience in accounting and/or actuarial and/or management control allowing you to have the perspective necessary to ensure second-level control of the accounts and analyzes provided by the subsidiaries. A good understanding of accounting standards would be a plus.
You have the taste and ability to work in a team, your sense of communication is an asset that allows you to collaborate actively within your department and cross-functionally with other departments and departments.
Rigorous and reactive in the processing of files, you have a sense of analysis which implies the initiative necessary to optimize your activities.
Your sense of organization allows you to cope with load peaks during the accounting period/closing period.
You master office tools (imperative mastery of Excel required)