The CNP Assurances group is a key player in personal insurance in France, Europe and South America. CNP Assurances anticipates and supports changes in society. Life insurance, retirement, borrower, welfare, health, services… it is because we are open to others and to the world that we offer useful solutions to the greatest number of people to facilitate all life paths. Corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our mission: it inspires our offers, guides our financial practices and stimulates our innovations to reinvent insurance. As an insurer, co-insurer and reinsurer, thanks to our unique business model, CNP Assurances designs pension and savings solutions that adapt to the different distribution methods of our multiple partners (from the physical network to 100% online) and the needs of their customers in each country where the Group is present. 2nd in life insurance in France, 7th insurer in Europe, 3rd insurer in Brazil, CNP Assurances has 5,156 employees worldwide. We are members of the French public financial center and a subsidiary of Banque Postale.
For more information, discover who we are on cnp.fr and ask your questions directly to our Ambassadors on https://cnp-assurances.career-inspiration.com/app/home www.cnp.fr @CNP_Assurances
ASSET MANAGEMENT – ASSETS AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT
CONFIRMED ALM MANAGER M/F
Type of Contract
Description of the mission
You will join the Asset and Liability Management of Savings Portfolios department within a team of 5 employees.
The service has different missions such as:
– Assess the structural risks of the balance sheet
– Determine, propose, formalize allocation strategies and optimal coverage by the shareholder in compliance with commitments made to policyholders.
As a CONFIRMED ACTIVE AND PASSIVE MANAGER, your main missions will be:
1 – Portfolio asset-liability risk management:
– Ensure the adequacy of investments with insurance commitments made in liabilities and produce indicators to assess financial resistance in the event of unanticipated technical shocks and the financing of interest rate and guarantee commitments capital,
– Propose investment, hedging and allocation strategies offering the best compromise between value creation and balance sheet optimization for shareholders, attractiveness and the search for wealth sharing for policyholders, in compliance with contractual rules and prudential standards.
– Produce and be proactive in constantly adapting metrics and tools to changes in the economic and regulatory context.
2 – Transversal projects
– As part of the work of the business plan, set up in the ALM tool the projection of the returns of the main financial portfolios in connection with the policy of PB and the orientations defined by the general management.
3- Governance of the active-passive model
– Propose improvements of the ALM tool in the field of asset modeling and ALM mechanisms.
– Establish the detailed specifications and the test plan in compliance with CNP Assurances best practices.
– Perform the tests, control the non-regression of the model and the impacts on the ALM and regulatory metrics.
– Guarantee the quality of the documentation of the methods and processes for which the department is responsible.
4- ALM monitoring of subsidiaries
– Check the adequacy of the ALM management of the subsidiaries with the ALM risk management policies as defined by the group.
In order to carry out your missions, you will be equipped with the following professional skills:
– Knowledge of actuarial, financial assets (accounting, modelling), SII standards, IFRS
Appetite for modeling (Matlab or equivalent)
– Spirit of analysis, rigor, autonomy, team spirit, sense of the customer, to make known
ASSETS AND LIABILITIES MANAGER CONF – 466
Europe, France, Ile-de-France, Hauts-de-Seine (92)
Issy les Moulineaux
Education level min. required
level of experience
English (read, written, spoken)