CNP Assurances – APPRENTICESHIP – MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER M/F
The CNP Assurances group is a key player in personal insurance (life, retirement, borrower, provident, health, quality services, etc.) in France, Europe and Latin America.
In a few figures, CNP Assurances achieves a turnover of 36 billion euros with a net profit of more than 1.9 billion euros for the year 2022.
Joining CNP means integrating a solid company made up of more than 3,000 employees in France, and more than 5,000 worldwide.
Driven by a civic vocation, we act for an inclusive and sustainable society by providing as many people as possible with insurance solutions that protect and facilitate all life paths. We are members of La Banque Postale Group.
Why choose CNP Assurances?
Joining us means choosing a company committed to the development of its employees within a collective rich in all its talents and all its diversity.
To offer you the best possible employee experience, we offer the following advantages in particular:
• Attractive and fair remuneration (equality index between men and women 99/100)
• Dynamic career management
• The commitment of our employees in conditions favorable to individual and collective well-being.
If you are interested in joining us, then don’t hesitate and apply!
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION – MARKETING
ALTERNANCE – MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER M/F
Type of Contract
Description of the mission
You join our Innovation unit within the France and Amétis Partnership Business Unit, you will be required to:
The Innovation unit meets very regularly with start-ups.
– take part in interviews,
– prepare reports of interviews,
– update the monitoring table,
– follow startups over time.
Purpose CNP – Employee CSR projects
The Innovation unit aims to support employee CSR projects.
– participate in supporting employees in their CSR project monitoring and the construction of kits.
– Plan interviews, drafting of summaries, relaunch of collaborators, relay with the communication department.
Implementation of support tools for employees or customers
The Innovation unit is called upon to propose POCs for new tools.
– participate in the POC on the different aspects: identified needs, project management, security, budget, …
In order to carry out your missions, you will be equipped with the following professional skills:
– Organization / rigor
– Writing skills
– Interpersonal skills
– The ability to work in a team
– Capacity for analysis and synthesis
– Knowledge of insurance and knowledge of borrower insurance is a plus
Do you want to join a dynamic company, leader in Personal Insurance and recognized for its support for work-study students with the obtaining of the HAPPY TRAINEES label in 2022!
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
OPERATIONAL MARKET PROJECT MANAGER – 125
Europe, France, Ile-de-France, Hauts-de-Seine (92)
Education level min. required
Masters / Masters 1
Field / Specialty
- Sales / Marketing
- Organization / Project Management
level of experience
English (read, written, spoken)