CNP Assurances – ALTERNANCE – MASTER MANAGEMENT CONTROL M/F
The CNP Assurances group is a key player in personal insurance (life, retirement, borrower, personal risk, health, quality services, etc.) in France, Europe and Latin America.
In a few figures, CNP Assurances achieves a turnover of 36 billion euros with a net profit of more than 1.9 billion euros for the year 2022.
Joining CNP means integrating a solid company made up of more than 3,000 employees in France, and more than 5,000 worldwide.
Driven by a civic vocation, we act for an inclusive and sustainable society by providing as many people as possible with insurance solutions that protect and facilitate all life paths. We are members of La Banque Postale Group.
Why choose CNP Assurances?
Joining us means choosing a company committed to the development of its employees within a collective rich in all its talents and all its diversity.
To offer you the best possible employee experience, we offer the following advantages in particular:
• Attractive and fair remuneration (equality index between men and women 99/100)
• Dynamic career management
• The commitment of our employees in conditions favorable to individual and collective well-being.
If you are interested in joining us, then don’t hesitate and apply!
ECO MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT – MANAGEMENT CONTROL
ALTERNANCE – MASTER MANAGEMENT CONTROL M/F
Type of Contract
Description of the mission
Within the Management and Performance Department, the UGA1 unit (5 employees) is in charge of the operational management control of the Customer Relations Departments in individual insurance: preparation and monitoring of operating cost budgets (€62 million), support for management/business supervision in the short and medium term management of resources (more than 600 permanent contracts, temporary workers and subcontractors).
The team also provides operational support to decision-makers in the context of transformative projects (operational and digital excellence, new operational model with partners, etc.)
Under the responsibility of the manager, the employee:
1- will contribute or achieve:
– daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports,
– the follow-up or the implementation of operational dashboards and the analysis of differences between forecasts and achievements
– historical analysis and calculation of projected volumes of activities needed to build the operating budget (permanent & temporary resources and subcontracting)
– quarterly & annual closings (accounting provisioning)
– the design of dashboards and developments under TABLE of customer deliverables
– @Move initiatives (cross-functional improvement projects carried out by employees)
2 – write or change the procedures if necessary,
In order to carry out your missions, you will be equipped with the following skills and professional skills:
#Strong attraction for numbers
#Capacity of synthesis and analysis
#Taste for teamwork
#Written and oral communication
#Practice Office Pro Pack office tools; knowledge of Access, VBA and BO would be a plus
You want to join a dynamic company, leader in Personal Insurance and recognized for its support for work-study students with the obtaining of the HAPPY TRAINEES label in 2023.
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
MANAGEMENT CONTROL ASSISTANT – 100
Europe, France, Pays de Loire, Maine et Loire (49)
Education level min. required
Field / Specialty
Finance / Management Control
level of experience