CNP Assurances – ALTERNANCE – MASTER 2 INSURANCE LAW M/F
The CNP Assurances group is a key player in personal insurance (life, retirement, borrower, provident, health, quality services, etc.) in France, Europe and Latin America.
In a few figures, CNP Assurances achieves a turnover of 36 billion euros with a net profit of more than 1.9 billion euros for the year 2022.
Joining CNP means integrating a solid company made up of more than 3,000 employees in France, and more than 5,000 worldwide.
Driven by a civic vocation, we act for an inclusive and sustainable society by providing as many people as possible with insurance solutions that protect and facilitate all life paths. We are members of La Banque Postale Group.
Why choose CNP Assurances?
Joining us means choosing a company committed to the development of its employees within a collective rich in all its talents and all its diversity.
To offer you the best possible employee experience, we offer the following advantages in particular:
• Attractive and fair remuneration (equality index between men and women 99/100)
• Dynamic career management
• The commitment of our employees in conditions favorable to individual and collective well-being.
If you are interested in joining us, then don’t hesitate and apply!
RISK MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL – LEGAL
ALTERNANCE – MASTER 2 INSURANCE LAW M/F
Type of Contract
Description of the mission
You join our Insurance Law and Taxation – Relations with the authorities department within our Legal Department.
Your missions will consist of:
– exercise an advisory role for other internal departments of the company on legal and/or tax issues related to the development or execution of personal insurance contracts, taxation and property law,
– participate in the creation of personal insurance and capitalization products and validate the contracts and the associated contractual documents,
– participate in the validation of digital subscription paths, insurance operations,
– analyze the legal risks related to advertising documents and promotional campaigns, validate the media,
– draw up group insurance contracts,
– follow the evolution of French law and Community law in areas of interest to insurance law, contract law, matrimonial regime law, inheritance law, tax law,
– carry out legal and tax monitoring on current topics,
– leading presentations on legal topics,
– taking charge of the follow-up of litigation files and instructing the new assigned assignments.
You will prepare a Master 2 in Insurance Law.
In order to carry out your missions, you will be equipped with the following professional skills:
– Mastery of the fundamental principles of insurance
– Rigor in the business process of the applicable legal and contractual obligations
– Knowledge of the products / rules applying to savings and / or pensions,
– Writing skills
– Ability to demonstrate initiative, teamwork.
Do you want to join a dynamic company, a leader in Personal Insurance and recognized for its support for work-study students with the obtaining of the HAPPY TRAINEES 2023 label?
Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now!
LEGAL ASSISTANT – 024
Europe, France, Ile-de-France, Hauts-de-Seine (92)
Education level min. required
Master’s / Master 1
Field / Specialty
level of experience