Civic and citizenship training
google.com, pub-9809009992858082, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Category : Volunteering
The civic and citizenship training delivered during civic service is compulsory training.
It aims to strengthen the civic sense of volunteers and to raise their awareness of the challenges of citizenship to make them active and responsible citizens, participating in public life.
This training is a time that puts into perspective the commitment and personal experience of each volunteer, contributes to cohesion between volunteers and to social diversity.
Which program ?
- training and discussion time
- times for meetings and visits.
The topics covered vary from one session to another with the following common modules:
- the civic service system,
- gender issues and discrimination,
- access to rights and information,
- engagement and citizenship.